Every time my kids say prayers they ask to please bless Heavenly Father and Jesus to not get sick. We have tried to explain to them that they have different bodies than us and they don't get sick. So the other night Kasey was talking to them about it and telling them how Heavenly Father and Jesus don't have blood in their bodies. Hunter pipes up and says "I know why Jesus doesn't have blood in his body" to which Kasey asks why and he says "because a mosquito comed and sucked it all out"
10.30.2008
More of my daily humor
We were eating Spaghetti last night for dinner and Stockton knew there were some kids outside playing so he was trying to act like he was full so he could go play. He tells me he is full and I tell him he hardly ate anything and to get in his chair and eat. He says "I don't like spaghetti" so I ask him why. He says "because it makes me poop!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
i love what your boys say!
ps- someone has been opening up their bug case and leaving them on my pillow every night to 'scare' me. it's hilarious! probably every night since the party!
I know those boys keep you guys rolling in laughter. Treasure every minute of it, it doesn't last long, before you know it they are grown and have families of their own. I miss you guys!!!!
Post a Comment