10.13.2008

"mom, did you eat me?"

Well for those of you who don't know Stockton, he has quite the personality and he is always making us laugh, sometimes on purpose and sometimes not. So here are some things from the past few weeks that I want to remember:
-After he learned about symmetry at school he was telling me all about what sounded like cemetery. So I was repeating back to him what sounded like cemetery. Which got us on the topic of death. He started asking all kinds of questions and so I explained to him that sometimes people get old and sick and their bodies don't work anymore so we die. He then said "Mom, you know Miss Judy at my school, she's really old. I think she died." To which I explained that if she died she wouldn't be at school anymore.

-After a shopping trip while waiting in line at the cash register, Uncle "Deej" was playing toss with Hunter and Stockton. After DJ tossed a ball to Stockton that ended up hitting him between the legs Stockton yells out at the top of his lungs "Ow, that hit me in the WEINER!" all I could do was laugh. 

-When he was out running errands with Kasey one day they saw a really old guy and Stockton leans over to Kasey in his little voice and says "Oh dad, he looks sick, I think he's gonna die"

-After seeing a pic of himself when he was only minutes old he said "Mom, before I got borned, did you eat me, then I grew in your tummy?" 

Oh how I love my comic relief!!! 

3 comments:

Cami said...

Too Funny!!! What a little turkey you have! I wanna have 10 just like him....ok maybe not 10...maybe only 1 :)

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Those are hilarious, Audrey! Keep them coming!!

Did you ever call my hair girl, Liesl?

marshallfamilyhappenings said...

stockton is hilarious. You (and he) will be so glad later on that you wrote those down. Pretty soon he's going to start telling old people to their face that they;re going to die.