11.05.2008

Halloween, Halloween, and more Halloween



Well this year was new and different in our home when it came to Halloween. Having both of my kids in school made for a busy, but fun, Halloween. First we had Stockton's Halloween program at his school then that night we had the ward trunk-or-treat. The next day was halloween and we had Hunters school parade and then that night we had trick-or-treating at our house then we went to Kasey's moms. whoo. It was a fun time and we had lots of fun but I felt very busy. We really got into the Halloween spirit this year and it was really fun for the boys. Kasey's mom goes all out and we get all into costume and scare the crap out of people. It is the best!
This is the boys while they were scaring people on Halloween. They were sitting on this bench really still and when people would get close they would act like they were going to snab (my boys way of saying stab) them. I don't know if they really ever scared anyone but they thought they did and it was hysterical.
The boys were Jango Fett and Boba Fett from Star Wars. Yes, they are Star Wars fanatics!
This is all of us at Kasey's moms. Would you be scared? haha. I had to post this pic because I couldn't stop laughing when I saw how Stockton looked midgetized. I don't have any idea what happened to make him look that small but he looks like someone shrunk him. Too funny!
Some of the boys at the trunk-or-treat.

Kasey at the trunk-or-treat. I just bust out laughing everytime I look at him with this mask on. I just picture him with the same expression as the mask and I can't help laughing.

A glimps of Hunter at his school parade. It was like an hour wait to see him walk by in a blink of an eye. Oh well, he knew we were there we love him.
At the ward trunk-or-treat with our neighbors.

Stockton after his Halloween program at his school.


2 comments:

Totten said...

Love your blog. It's fun to see your cute pics....well scary pics. Hope all is well.

Tami said...

That is hilarious how tiny Stockton looks in the group picture!! I've really started to enjoy halloween the last couple of years, it's alot of fun to let the kids pick what they want to be!! I tried to talk my boys in being the chipmunks but that was a NO GO (maybe next year) your boys looked cool!