Well I know its a little late but since I didn't start my blogging life until after the boys first days of school I thought that it was better late than never.
This tree is in the center of the school. It is the cutest school ever!
omg i feel so bad about the birthday party! lucy could only pick 4 friends and we sent out invites on tuesday. that was totally my bad : (. but we would love a play date, and wouldn't you love to go with us to the animal museum this weekend???
2 comments:
omg i feel so bad about the birthday party! lucy could only pick 4 friends and we sent out invites on tuesday. that was totally my bad : (. but we would love a play date, and wouldn't you love to go with us to the animal museum this weekend???
Your boys are so cute!
Post a Comment