Carter,
Although you have been with us for only six short months we couldn't imagine life without you. You are such a special spirit I can't help but smile every time I look at you. You are so happy and laugh and jibber jabber all the time. You are about 15 pounds right now and are a little small for the average 6 month old. Maybe it's because you spit up half of everything you eat. We're hoping your going to out grow this very soon. Your brothers love to play with you and hold you. Stockton loves to smother you in kisses. Literally. You aren't rolling over yet although I know you can you just refuse to because you HATE being on your tummy. You are sitting up all on your own for a few minutes at a time now. You LOVE your pacifier. You are starting to love rice cereal and are getting better at getting it in your mouth instead of all over your body. Carter, I love you so much I cry just looking at you sometimes and I thank my Father in Heaven everyday for sending you to me. Love you so much, Mom.


1 comment:
He is so so so so so darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love him!
Post a Comment