8.25.2010

I should be sleeping,

but I can't. I don't know if it's these pesky allergies keeping me up or if it's all the ideas I've got bouncing around in my brain for some fun crafting projects I want to do. I spent too much time today online shopping for all kinds of stuff. Joann's online could really get me in trouble. But thats the way of life {online shopping that is} when you live in the sticks.
I can't believe summer is coming to a close. This summer has FLOWN by. Seriously. Like, I just blinked and it was over. I am kind of looking forward to it actually. Something to force me back into a routine. No more sleeping in for me. Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! I have a whole pile/files full of projects that I want to do. Maybe we should try to get together once a month [I would think more than that, but reaching for that for now I think is good ;) ] while our kiddos are in school and work on said projects and chit chat.