8.15.2010

Fleeting Moments


We were fortunate enough to get to spend some time with my Grandma just before she passed away. I feel so blessed to have known such an amazing women. Most of my favorite childhood memories are of spending the summers with my Grandma.
Those last moments with her were some of the most spiritual and emotional days of my life. We had some amazing experiences with her and some good laughs too. She never lost her sense of humor thats for sure. She taught me many things that will help me my entire life. I am so thankful for the knowledge I have that families are eternal and I will see her and be with her again some day. I can only imagine the marvelous reunion she had on the other side of the veil with those cherished loved ones who were waiting for her. She was the last living of her family so I can only imagine the party they had. :)

No comments: