4.28.2009

We made it!

Yes folks we made it. And my children even survived the trip. They were actually amazingly well behaved. Watch out Pittsburgh! More on our journey to come.

6 comments:

Chellese said...

Can't wait to hear all about Pittsburgh.

Annie Leavitt said...

i can't believe you drove that far with kids! way to go.
by the way, i was born in McGee Women's Hospital in Pittsburgh. woot woot.

Mindika said...

Glad you made it safely and with your sanity still intact. We miss you guys! Let me know when you have your address so I can send your mail. Also the exterminator came today...happy day! I'll send you an email and tell you all about it. Don't you miss us already!!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

I know I already talked to you, but I'm glad you made it safely!!! We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are there safe and sound! Brayden is loving the trike you let him borrow while you are gone:)

Anonymous said...

Aud! Glad you guys made it there safely. How's it going so far? Hope to talk soon.