That we are embarking on our cross country trek. Wish us luck because we are going to need it. 32 hours in the car with two kids is quite possibly a recipe for disaster.
To all of our neighborhood peeps, have a killer summer. You better miss us! Were gonna miss you for sure. See ya in September!
Thanks for the shout out! We'll miss you too! I was so sad today after we sad goodbye. You'll have so much fun! Good luck with everything! I'm sure I'll be talking to you soon!
WAIT..NO! I thought you were here until the end of May!!!!! I was going to see if you wanted to do our get together this coming week or next! Ok, so nevermind :P HAVE FUN! You will be coming back and we can do it then :)
6 comments:
Thanks for the shout out! We'll miss you too! I was so sad today after we sad goodbye. You'll have so much fun! Good luck with everything! I'm sure I'll be talking to you soon!
cross country? 1st of all - GOOD LUCK!, 2nd - if you come near our neck of the woods we'd love to say hello.
Good luck and have some amazing experiences. I wish I were going somewhere for the summer. It will fly by and you'll be back before you know it.
On the picture question, yes, it's a combination of my camera, my lens and photoshop. All three make a difference.
Good luck friends! We'll miss you. Reese will especially miss her little buddies. Drive safe and we'll see you in a few months.
WAIT..NO! I thought you were here until the end of May!!!!! I was going to see if you wanted to do our get together this coming week or next! Ok, so nevermind :P HAVE FUN! You will be coming back and we can do it then :)
Hope everyone survived the drive~ We'll miss you! :)
Post a Comment