That is funny. But I've heard some disturbing news so you better post soon!!
It is funny, Audrey. We miss you all! Mindi just informed us that you're not coming back. Boo. No chance, huh?
This is funny. I want to hear what you guys have been up to!!!
Oh my gosh!!!! Im laughing so hard! That is toooo funny!!!!!I heard a little rumor.....please tell me its true. Give me a call and fill me in.........Love ya!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is funny. But I've heard some disturbing news so you better post soon!!
It is funny, Audrey. We miss you all! Mindi just informed us that you're not coming back. Boo. No chance, huh?
This is funny. I want to hear what you guys have been up to!!!
Oh my gosh!!!! Im laughing so hard! That is toooo funny!!!!!
I heard a little rumor.....please tell me its true. Give me a call and fill me in.........
Love ya!!!
Post a Comment