1.04.2009

More Holiday Fun!

Of course our holidays wouldn't be complete without a trip to good old Moapa Valley. We went down the sunday after Christmas and came home the next saturday. Unfortunately Kasey didn't get to come this trip. We really missed him but I am a slave driver and made him stay home and work. Gotta pay those bills you know. Here is a few pics from our trip.
Papa Doug took the boys for rides on his horse sleepy. They loved it and had tons of fun.
Of course we had more presents to open with Grammy and Papa. Thanks for all the great gifts. We love you guys.

I just had to put this pic up. But after my last post I am thinking that maybe I shouldn't, I might have a couple people after me.

This trip was tons of fun but of course it went by WAY too fast. We had so much fun and got to visit family that we haven't seen in a while. I really miss the valley but I really do LOVE where we are now. 

2 comments:

Chad and Melissa said...

I understand how times flies when you go home. We went down to Overton for a week and I told Chad I was staying at my Mom's and he could visit on the weekend (ha ha). Glad you had a good Christmas. You have such a cute family. I am surrounded by boys too.

Whitney said...

it looks like you all had a great christmas. and we both went to see our families with out our husbands.