1.07.2009

Book Club

UPDATE: I have finished my book if anyone wants to read it. You still have a week. Come join us!!!

This month I am hosting book club at my house and have chosen Persuasion by Jane Austen. I haven't read it yet so I am hoping that it's a good read. Anyone who would like to come is more than welcome we would love to have you! It will be January 28th at 7:00. Oh and I have a copy I'm reading right now but I will lend it out as soon as I am done if anyone wants to borrow it. Come join the fun!!!!!!

4 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

ooh! this is such a good one, count me in.

Melissa said...

I found your blog!!! You are so amazing! I'm glad you are back in Relief Society - at least for now... hopefully you get to stay! I am really trying to read the book - I'll see you there!

Brad and Michelle Peterson said...

Hey I found your blog too! That is awesome you are having a book club. I have seen the movie but haven't read the book. Great job on the lesson today! See ya around.

Annie Leavitt said...

i don't know what is wrong with me...i have mutual at that time. are you still doing it?