12.27.2008

brotherly, sisterly love






I have been meaning to post about my brothers visit for a while but I have been so busy lately that I haven't had time. (hmm I don't know why??) Anyway, he came down with some friends for the weekend a few weekends back and it was tons of fun. He just got home from his mission in August and went straight off to school so we haven't been able to spend very much time with him. We miss him a lot. We had a packed weekend with a Jazz game, a trip to temple square to see the lights, and a ugly christmas sweater party. It was tons on fun and we are so glad he came. Love you Uncle Deej!

2 comments:

GrandmaLori said...

We wish we could have gone to Temple Square this year. It was one of those things I kept saying we WERE absolutely going to do because we have procrastinated so many other years. Oh well, next year Blayke will really be able to enjoy it.
Looks like you had a great time with DJ there. Fun at the Davis' as usual!!!


By the way, I have to ask.......whats up with the crown? Were you in your QUEEN mode again? hehe :)

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Looks like fun!!! We didn't make it up to temple square this year or last year. I really love it up there. Hopefully we'll go next year.