12.16.2008

Little Devil!


Stockton and Hunter were in the bathroom and kept flushing the toilet so I went in to see what kind of damage they were doing in there. I found Stockton trying to flush the toilet paper roll down the toilet. After I explained to them that was not a good choice Hunter says "Ya thats not good. Stockton was listening to Satan." to which Stockton replies "Ya.....cause I like Satan." That pretty much sums up our life here in the Davis home. 

7 comments:

Breezy said...

So funny!

GrandmaLori said...

Just remember........as I sit here and laugh my butt off.........this to shall pass. It goes by so fast! Before you know it they are sitting back (with girlfriends and eventually wives) looking at pictures of themselves and saying "I can't believe I did that!" Im still laughing so hard Im almost crying!!!! We miss you all so much.

Love ya!

Iliana said...

Ahh, what a sweetie! I really do think Stockton is HILARIOUS!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

That is so funny. Haha.

Chellese said...

Yeah, I can imagine Holden saying that too.

Sorry we missed you at Book Club tonight. I told everyone that you would be hosting for January and making the book selection. Let me know what you decide and I'll post it on my site.

Thanks.

Annie Leavitt said...

omg that is too funny. you guys are going to be telling that story for forever!

i'm still laughing!

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Oh my, I love reading your blog!!! So funny!