11.11.2008

7 Things.....

7 Things I love about Kasey.....
1. the way he knows me better than i know myself
2. that we have been together so long i can't remember life without him
3. the way he puts up with me and all my flaws
4. the way he spoils me
5. his self will and determination
6. his handsome face
7. his strong faith

7 Things I love about Hunter.....
1. his kind and tender heart
2. his love for his brother
3. his thoughtful nature
4. his love of singing
5. his adorable smile
6. the way he makes me want to be a better person
7. the way he follows the rules

7 Things I love about Stockton.....
1. that he is a total mama's boy
2. the way he loves to cuddle
3. his stubbornness
4. his big beautiful brown eyes
5. the way he makes me laugh
6. the way he remembers everything
7. his contagious smile

7 Things I love.....
1. the smell of spring when the russian olive trees are in bloom
2. a hot bath
3. a good uplifting book
4. a kind friend
5. a compliment
6. a broadway show
7. a beautifully decorated room

4 comments:

Chellese said...

Hey, it would be awesome if you had a list of 7 things you love about yourself. I think we all need a little more self-kindness.

{lindy baker cakes} said...

This is cute Audrey! Makes me excited to have a little bugger around the house to cause chaos. Matt and I are pretty loud, but sometimes it's so quiet! Haha...maybe I should enjoy that while it lasts!

Lindsay and Tyler Kohler said...

Cute cute cute. You guys have the cutest family!! When are you going to add another one to the family??

marshallfamilyhappenings said...

Hunter looks so big in his bday pix. I can't believe he's six. Halloween looked like a blast too. You guys are such a cute family!