My little boy is growing too fast! I can't believe that my little Hunter is 6 years old! As I look back on the past 6 years of my life I am overwhelmed at how lucky I am to have this wonderful child as my son. Hunter is such a special person. He is so kind and caring to others. He is always thinking about his brother. If we are ever somewhere without Stockton and he receives a gift or prize of some kind the first thing he does is ask if he can have on for his brother too. Hunter has always been such a good little boy. Even when he was a baby he hardly ever even made a sound. When he was a baby I had a women tell me how he had such wisdom in his eyes and how it seemed as if he had an old spirit, full of wisdom. He is so tender hearted that I have to admit I get frustrated with him at times but I have to remind myself that it is a good thing that he has such a tender heart. We are truly blessed to have him in our family and love him very much!
We had a birthday party for him on Saturday. It was a sports theme party and the kids had tons of fun playing little mini games of all sorts. We had a great time and want to thank everyone for coming and making Hunters day special!


3 comments:
Audrey! I'm glad you found us! We saw your parents back home a few weeks ago and they told us you lived up here! I think you guys live really close to us from what they were saying...but we should get together!! Jody and I think that would be fun!! You guys have such cute kids!! Looks like a lot of fun! Anyways, thanks for saying hi and hope your familys doing great!
SIX YEARS OLD!!!!!! Man Im getting old. Happy Birthday Hunter. We miss you and love you all tons!!!
His very own box of Kleenex?! What a lucky little boy (and lucky parents to have such an easy request). That's too funny!
Post a Comment