Carter, you are a special baby. I am so blessed to be your momma. Right now you are so much fun. You are finally rolling all over the place. You are a champion sleeper but you have to be in your own bed and there is no rocking you to sleep. You just wanna be left alone and put in your bed. You are following in your brothers footsteps and are still toothless, and I would be shocked if you cut a tooth before your first birthday. You still hate to be on your tummy and I hope you won't start crawling anytime soon with the stairs we have to deal with. I kinda get sick to my stomach just thinking about that. You LOVE your brothers and they LOVE you. It is an exciting time when they walk through that door after school. You flap your arms and legs so wild I think you might start lifting off the ground. You love to be entertained and get bored easily. Your a bit spoiled my little one. But thats okay, I love you just the same. As Stockton would say, I love you to the moon and back and then to China and then to the moon and back some more.
Love, Mom


No comments:
Post a Comment