
I love my children. And I love being a Mom. Mothers day left me reflecting on not only the appreciation I have for my Mother but how grateful I am to be a Mom. I have never wanted to be anything other than a wife and mother. {look at me making rhymes} But really, I am so thankful for my children. I look at their beautiful faces, hear them laughing, see them loving each other, watch them learning and growing and I am overwhelmed with love for them. There is just nothing better.
As I adjust to life with three I find myself trying to juggle all of life's tasks and I am realizing that there just aren't enough hours in the day anymore. I am pretty much attached at the chest {if you know what I mean} to my new little man, and it seems that I don't get a whole lot done these days. But thats okay. Everything doesn't have to be perfect all the time. The house doesn't have to be spotless and McDonalds is okay for dinner every now and then. These days will pass and I will long for them. So for now I am just going to enjoy. Hug my kids a little tighter, hold my baby a little longer, and take in all this special time has to offer. I.love.my.life.


1 comment:
I totally agree. Some days I feel like I have not accomplished anything. I feel guilty for not paying enough attention to my children, not finishing my laundry, and my kids eating too many fruit snacks. But then I try to remind myself that I am trying my best. I'm trying to teach myself that motherhood's definition isn't guilt. I am trying to rid myself of the guilt that I seem to carry and live more in the moment. It scares me that our oldest are 7. I feel like I wasted so much time trying to clean my house. So.... my house is a little messier than it used to be, but I am much happier :).
P.S. I think you are an amazing mom, and your children are very lucky to have you.
Post a Comment