5.11.2010

A grand adventure!

Kasey, along with some of the young men leaders in our ward recently hiked the grand canyon RIM2RIM. It is about 24 miles! Yikes! They did this as a pre-hike to decide if it was something they could do with the young men. He said it was an awesome experience but watching him walk the next day told a different story. Just imagine how you would feel climbing about 4 miles of stairs {cause thats basically what the last four miles are} and you can imagine how sore his hips were. I am really proud of him though. He always accomplishes his goals. {unlike me}. I wonder how he is feeling about doing the whole thing again in a couple weeks?!
Taped up tosies {to prevent blisters}. He had some nasty ones. Yuck!


Maybe someday I'll be this ambitious, uhh but probably not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe someday we can be that ambitious together ;)