9.17.2008
More NYC tidbits
So I already mentioned the NYC trip and that it was a surprise for Kasey and boy was it a surprise. I am so proud of myself and the fact that I was able to not only plan such a trip but keep it a secret. I was like a kid at Christmas. On the night before we left I waited until he was asleep and then I packed everything I could without him noticing it was gone, and put it out in the trunk of the car. If my neighbors saw me they were probably wondering what the heck was going on when I was running with suit cases out to my car at like 2 in the morning while I am looking around the whole time to make sure that he wasn't watching me. Then the next morning I sent him on a trip to the grocery store for something that I didn't need just to get him out of the house so I could get everything else put in the car without him knowing. Let me tell you I worked up a good sweat trying to get everything done before I got caught. I had everything worked out with the neighbors and friends to take care of the boys while we were gone so as soon as I got them out of the house I told Kasey we were going for a ride. He was a good sport and I was so excited the whole way to the airport that I just kept laughing and he kept asking "babe, where are you taking me?" I just kept laughing and thought for sure when we got to the airport he would know for where we were going. But upon arrival I found out that he was still clueless. We got checked onto our flight and still no clue. Because we flew through Phoenix even when we were on our way he still didn't know where we were going so I finally took pitty on him knowing if it was me the anxiety would have been killing me, and I pointed out the letters NYC on the magazine that he was holding. His face was priceless!!! He kept asking me if I was serious. I think at first he really didn't believe me. Well needless to say we had an amazing time and it was worth every ounce of energy I put into it! Love you babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
haha I found you! I noticed you visited my blog and I'm so glad you did. Yours looks great! How fun to surprise Casey like that! I hope you had a wonderful trip. It was great to see you all in Logandale.
Holy Cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have ALWAYS wanted to do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But now I can't cause I'll be copying you. And I just told Jeremy about it so now I really can't ever do it. THat's sounds so awesome!! I can just picture you loading up that car!!!
Post a Comment