7.20.2011

Carter update

Can't help but love this face!

My poor, poor Carter. I know every Mom says that with each kid they take less and less pictures and all the little details about their development doesn't seem to find its way to paper. I swore I wasn't going to be like that haha. Jokes on me. I am going to try and remember some of them now. Here goes nothing lol.
Finally rolled over at 7 months.
I think he was crawling around a year.
Walking at 14 months. ( the slowest of all my kids in all these milestones and I loved it!)
First tooth at 9 months. (earliest my kids have ever cut a tooth. Big brothers were toothless on 1st birthday)
Currently has 4 front top teeth, 2 front bottom, and 4 molars.
Carter has a personality that seems to be a mix of his brothers. Not so easy going as Hunter, not so stubborn as Stockton.
He currently signs:
More, Eat, All done, Drink, Bath, Sleepy, and Milk.
Says cracker, nana (banana), no, uh-oh, dada, (I know there are more but I can't think of them right now.)
He loves his binky.
Weened himself off his bottle about a month ago.
Has special muslin blankets he can not sleep without.
Scratches like a mad cat to get your attention. I have the scars to prove it.
Hates cake! You would have thought I was feeding him lemons when he ate cake on his first birthday. Hated it!
Loves swimming but clings on to us for dear life.
Can not be rocked to sleep. He loves his bed and wants to just be put down and fall asleep on his own.
Was sleeping through the night around 4 months.
Looks like his daddy.
Understands almost everything you say and shakes his head yes and no when you ask him questions.
His latest thing is screeching about everything. A habit I hope we can soon brake.
Gets into every cupboard everyday and pulls everything out. So much for organization!
LOVES riding motorcycles!!! (this one scares me just a bit)
Is sooooo scared of dogs.
Yesterday I noticed him pushing a truck around making engine sounds. Such a boy.

I am sure there are tons of things I have forgotten but seems how I can't focus with him screeching at me and pulling everything out of the desk drawers as I type this I can't really focus anymore.

No comments: