Thanks to all of you sweet peeps for the well wishes. We are so excited for our new little bundle of joy! I am starting to feel much better. I am still not feeling 100% but at least I am not glued to the couch any more. I have so much blogging to catch up on but my Mom has all my pics on her camera up in Idaho so I haven't been able to post about first days of school and all that fun stuff.
We are doing really well. Hunter is loving first grade. It is so weird having him in school all day.
Stockton's first day of school is today. He is so excited. Last night while the boys were settling down for be he told Hunter "quit your yappin..... I got a big day ahead of me. I gotta get some sleep!"
In other baby news... we find out what we are having Sept. 29th. The boys are just dying to know if it is a boy or girl, but they are just sure it is a girl. We shall see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
glad you are alive and well! will stockton be in kindergarten or preschool?
can't wait to hear what you are having!
I'm glad you're feeling better. Can't wait to hear the big news. To answer your earlier question, Hudson is going to Bonneville. Was your experience there that bad?
Can't wait to find out what you're having!!! I hope it's a girl also:)
Yay! Your alive. It is so good to hear from you! I am glad that you are feeling better. I can't believe how big your boys are getting. Now maybe you can rest on the couch in peace for a few hours while the boys are at school. Can't wait to find out what you are having!
Man I miss you!!! I can't wait to find out what you're having!!!
Wish we could have seen ya, i saw your boys playing with Chaco and your hubby. Can't wait to here that you will have a girl!!!!!
Post a Comment